AYUDA - BUSQUEDA ACTA DE TATARABUELO EN ITALIA

Hablas español? Estás buscando tus antepasados italianos? Cuelga aquí tu solicitud. Haremos lo posible por ayudarte.

Moderatori: Staff, Collaboratori

Rispondi
delconte_search
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

AYUDA - BUSQUEDA ACTA DE TATARABUELO EN ITALIA

Messaggio da delconte_search »

Hola!
Los contacto para consultar si me pueden ayudar a encontrar el acta de nacimiento de mis antepasados italianos.
El apellido es DEL CONTE o DELCONTE.
El nombre es MANUEL que en italiano, según entiendo, puede ser EMANUELE o MANUELE.
Años aproximados de nacimiento: 1853-1855
Lugar: Puede ser PAVIA, VOGHERA o PISA.

Cualquier ayuda que me puedan dar será bienvenida. ¡Muchas gracias!

mmogno
Collaboratore
Collaboratore
Contatta:

Re: AYUDA - BUSQUEDA ACTA DE TATARABUELO EN ITALIA

Messaggio da mmogno »

Cos'altro sai?
Nomi dei genitori?
Matrimonio in Italia? Quando, dove, con chi?
Figli in Italia?
Emigrato quando, dove, con chi?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱

delconte_search
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

mmogno ha scritto:
martedì 20 aprile 2021, 21:45
Cos'altro sai?
Nomi dei genitori?
Matrimonio in Italia? Quando, dove, con chi?
Figli in Italia?
Emigrato quando, dove, con chi?
Cos'altro sai?
Nome dei genitori?
El nombre del padre es PEDRO (PIETRO) DEL CONTE o DELCONTE
Matrimonio in Italia? Quando, dove, con chi? Se caso en Argentino
Bambini in Italia? Non
Emigrato quando, dove, con chi? Deberia haber emigrado con su padre, PEDRO, entre 1853 y 1865.

delconte_search
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Les comparto un reporte de una investigación que hice, lo preparé en ingles

As I mentioned, my objective is to find the birth certificate of my Italian ancestor, usually called “Avo”. The part of the family I am researching belongs to my mother, who has passed away.

After looking into different sources on the Internet, I have realized that my Avo may have been either my great great grandfather (the grandfather of my grandfather, 3G from now on) or my great great great grandfather (the father of the latter, 4G from now on), or both.

Great Great Grandfather (3G)

The name of 3G, in spanish, is Manuel Del Conte. I have gathered 14 documents in which 3G appears. Although in most documents the name is written in that way, in a few it is written as Manuel Delconte.

Year of Birth of 3G

In 11 of those 14 documents, there is a reference to his age which, compared to the date of the document, provides an estimate of the year of birth of 3G. The range of years of birth starts in 1853 and ends in 1860. Most of the documents provide an estimated year of birth between 1853 and 1855. The latest available document, which is the registration of his burial, provides an estimated year of birth equal to 1853.

Possible year of birth; Number of documents

1853; 5

1854; 1

1855; 3

1857; 1

1860; 1

Place of origin of 3G

In 13 of the 14 documents in which 3G appears, it is said that he is from Italy. In 2 of those 13, the place of origin is specified, although they do not match: in the first one it is said that he is from “Boghera” (which I assume refers to Voghera) and in the second one it is said that he is from Pisa. The first document is the birth certificate of one of 3G´s daughters and the second is the Argentine Census of 1895. A potentially important fact is that, among the documents that I have gathered from 4G, 3G´s father, in one of them it is said that 4G is from Pavia, which is geographically closer to Voghera than to Pisa.

In 1 of the 14 documents, however, it is said that 3G is from Entre Rios, a province in Argentina. That document is the Argentine Census of 1869, the first of the documents that 3G appears in. This is one reason why I am not completely sure if 3G is from Italy or Argentina. The second reason is that 3G´s mother is from Argentina, according to all of the documents in which she appears.

Great Great Great Grandfather (4G)

The name of 4G, in spanish, is Pedro Del Conte. I have gathered 10 documents in which 4G appears. In some of the documents he appears as Pedro Delconte.

Year of Birth of 4G

In 5 of those 10 documents, there is a reference to 4G´s age. The range of the estimated years of birth starts in 1820 and ends in 1831. The following table presents the data, in this case the “Possible year of birth” column is ordered according to the date of the document the data comes from.

Possible year of birth; Number of documents

1828; 1

1827; 1

1831; 1

1829; 1

1820; 1

Place of origin of 4G

In all of the documents in which 4G appears, it is said that he is from Italy. In one of them, the birth certificate of his first daughter in 1866, it is said that he is from Pavia.

Possible hypothesis (speculations)

If 3G is from Italy, is it possible that the mother that is stated in all documents is not his biological mother?
    If 3G´s stated mother is his biological mother, I have estimated that by the time 3G was born (I assumed 1853), 3G mother must have been between 11 and 19 years old.
      Between the birth of 3G (1853-1857) and his next sibling (sister, in 1866), there were between 9 and 13 years in between.
        3G came to Argentina with 4G between 1853 and 1866, since 1866 is the year of birth of 4G second child in Argentina, a daughter, the first of 3G siblings.

Luciana
        Livello1
        Livello1
        Contatta:

Messaggio da Luciana »

Hola!! Queria saber si me podian orientar a buscar el acta de nacimiento de mi bisabuelo italiano nacido en 1838 en lombardia-varese. Se llama Angelo Riganti. Me dijeron que es acta parroquial pero envio mails y no tengo respuesta.

Luciana
        Livello1
        Livello1
        Contatta:

Messaggio da Luciana »

Sus padres son fortunato riganti y maria grassia

Rispondi