Ricerca di un AVO nel comune CHERASCO (CUNEO)

Hablas español? Estás buscando tus antepasados italianos? Cuelga aquí tu solicitud. Haremos lo posible por ayudarte.

Moderatori: Staff, Collaboratori

Rispondi
tincho_rivas
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Ricerca di un AVO nel comune CHERASCO (CUNEO)

Messaggio da tincho_rivas »

Buongiorno a tutti!! :D :D

I´m genuinely happy that I discovered this blog! I find it helpful for those (like me) who are trying to find different information about an AVO.

I want to show you my case: I am a great-great-grandson of an Italian man (Bernardo Mana) who was born approximately in 1860/1870 in the comune of Cherasco, Cuneo province. (This according to familysearch.org)
I´m trying to find his birth certificate. I had already been writing to differents emails for correct info. like for example:

Archivio storico diocesano di cuneo.
Diocesi Mondovi.
Parrocchia di Sant Agostino.
Comune di Cherasco.

I discovered that through many years the civil registration of this region or zone (Cherasco) was complex. For many reasons (political mainly), the civil registration of this particular place was carried out by the French people. At the same time, differents parochials were in charge of the registration. Then, when the kingdom of Italy was founded, the civil registration was passed to the kingdom, but it was not until 1866 that the kingdom could organize this civil department in a correct way.

So, it´s been really difficult for me to search for this birth certificate.

The only thing I know of Bernardo Mana is that he was born in Cherasco, Cuneo province, Piemonte, between 1860/1870. That he came to Argentina before 1895. He married an Italian woman called Catalina (or Caterina) Bocco that was from Cuneo too. This couple had like 10 sons and daughters. One of these is my great-grandfather, born in Rio Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina on the 4th of July of 1908.

I have recollected different certificates of ascendents in my family, but this one is really tough.

Therefore, I was just wondering if you could tell me how can I get this birth certificate. Where to search if there are other websites. To who I can ask for proper info. Or what more I can do to find this documentation.

I really appreciate your answers and comments.

Greetings from Argentina!

:grazie:

Tincho Rivas

ziadani
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Ricerca di un AVO nel comune CHERASCO (CUNEO)

Messaggio da ziadani »

Invece di procedere a caso come stai facendo, perché non ti metti in contatto con chi a creato l'albero su Family Search?

https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/GQFL-4CG

Poiché nel profilo di Bernardo è indicata una data di nascita precisa potrebbe aver già condotto la tua stessa ricerca avendo ottenuto dei risultati senza scrivere a mezzo mondo e solo in posti sbagliati.

In ogni caso puoi scrivere alla All'Archivio della Diocesi di Alba usando questo modulo plurilingue

http://www.alba.chiesacattolica.it/wp-c ... rivacy.pdf

tincho_rivas
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Re: Ricerca di un AVO nel comune CHERASCO (CUNEO)

Messaggio da tincho_rivas »

GRAZIE MILLE!! :D

Rispondi