Trouble finding birth records. Please help!

Do you speak English? Are you searching for your Ancestors in Italy? Post here your request. We’ll do our best to help you.

Moderatori: Staff, Collaboratori

Rispondi
Sole_Gonzalez
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Trouble finding birth records. Please help!

Messaggio da Sole_Gonzalez »

Hello group. I need help to find the birth record of my great grandfather Antonio Terminiello. I have information which leads me to believe he was born in Sorrento or MassaLubrense between 1876 and 1879. He is the son of Antonio Terminiello and Maria Ambra. I've tried several online records and found nothing, mainly because Antenati and Family Search have no records beyond 1865. Are there no online records for Napoli after that year or are they simply not for free? Also I investigated that with Leva registry it is even possible to find his address.. does anyone know how to request this registry to the province? Thanks in advance. Warm regards. Soledad

LUIGIRUSSO007
Livello3
Livello3
Contatta:

Re: Trouble finding birth records. Please help!

Messaggio da LUIGIRUSSO007 »

Per le ricerche di atti dopo il 1865 occorre rivolgersi ai Comuni o alle Parrocchie, ma se non si possiedono dati precisi non rispondono. Per i registri di leva occorre rivolgersi all'Archivio di Stato di Napoli, ma anche in questo caso occorrono, nome cognome e data di nascita...

https://www.archiviodistatonapoli.it/servizi/

Sole_Gonzalez
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Re: Trouble finding birth records. Please help!

Messaggio da Sole_Gonzalez »

Grazie Luigi.

Rispondi