Davito Gara/ Nepote Brandolin/ Bettas Begalin

Do you speak English? Are you searching for your Ancestors in Italy? Post here your request. We’ll do our best to help you.

Moderatori: Staff, Collaboratori

Rispondi
Skimbrel818
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Davito Gara/ Nepote Brandolin/ Bettas Begalin

Messaggio da Skimbrel818 »

Spero in aiuto. Ricerca di record per un orfano. Ho un record di morte per il Padre adottivo. Ho molti altri dischi per la famiglia affidataria. Sto cercando l'orfana e la famiglia vivente di Davito Gara.

ziadani
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Davito Gara/ Nepote Brandolin/ Bettas Begalin

Messaggio da ziadani »

Spiegati meglio. Non è chiaro quello che cerchi.
Puoi scrivere anche in inglese, alla traduzione pensiamo noi.

Skimbrel818
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Re: Davito Gara/ Nepote Brandolin/ Bettas Begalin

Messaggio da Skimbrel818 »

My grandfather was in an orphange in Torino until the age of 3. (About 1868) A family fostered him. I have traced and found Nepote Brandolin Luigi and Perucca Cristina of Rocca Canavese. They had a daughter name Domenica who married Davito Gara Michele and had six children. Their oldest son was Davito Gara Luigi who immigrated at age 17 to come live with my grandfather. On Luigis ship manifest he called my grandfather cousin. But my grandfather called Luigi Nephew. I have death record for Nepote Brandolin Luigi, marriage and birth for Domenica, and birth records for all of her children. I seek their descendants and the Italian name of my grandfather who was orphaned.

Rispondi